1. Must be 17 years or older.
2. Must submit proof of High School Diploma, GED, TASC High School Transcript, Associate Degree, or Bachelor’s Degree. High school Diplomas/transcripts from other countries are acceptable towards the student eligibility general requirement. Foreign diplomas must be translated and evaluated by a recognized agency such as World Education Credential Evaluators ECE.
3. Two forms of valid identifications (Driver’s License, Passport, Social Security Card).
4. Two letters of recommendations from a non-related party inclusive of contact information.
* For more information on TASC please click here.
Give us a call at (934) 888-6011 or text us at (631) 319-9430 for more information.